Multitron may collect basic personal data like first name, last name and company name for the following purposes:
- Continuing communication from enquiries or requests
- Managing contractual relationships eg orders, payments, accounting etc
- Advertising similar products to those already purchased, for example by sending out newsletters
- Maintaining the security of our products and websites
- Ensuring legal compliance such as record keeping
- Improving the website customer experience through website cookies
- Solving disputes and queries
Multitron incorporates data from Mark Allen Group’s commercial dataset - the lawful basis for processing personal data from this source is “Legitimate Interest”.
Access to your personal data will not be given to any individual or third party outside of Multitron’s business operations. As an example of one such service within Multitron’s business operations, Multitron works with service providers such as IT maintenance, which are contractually bound to act within data protection laws and to provide appropriate security measures.
Multitron will take reasonable steps to protect your electronically stored personal information from loss or unauthorised access. You have the right of access to and erasure of your personal data. Upon written request, you will receive a copy of your personal data in a machine-readable format.